Financing Enterprise Development in Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji & Barclay, Lou Anne, 2003. "Systems of Innovation and Human Capital in African Development," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 2, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Thorsten Beck & Samuel Munzele Maimbo, 2013. "Financial Sector Development in Africa : Opportunities and Challenges," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11881.
- BABATOUNDE, Latoundji Alain, 2010. "Efficiency of financial micro intermediation in the WAEMU countries: A stochastic frontier production analysis," MPRA Paper 33446, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2011.
- Nissanke, Machiko, 2002. "Donors' Support for Microcredit as Social Enterprise: A Critial Reappraisal," WIDER Working Paper Series 127, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- SODOKIN, Koffi, 2006. "Functional and structural complementarities of banks and microbanks in L.D.Cs," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2006-10, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Grant P. Kabango & Alberto Paloni, 2010.
"Financial liberalisation and industrial development in Malawi,"
2010_08, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Kabango, Grant P. & Paloni, Alberto, 2010. "Financial liberalisation and industrial development in Malawi," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-22, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- SODOKIN, Koffi, 2006. "La complémentarité des banques et des microbanques dans une approche de la comptabilité des flux et des stocks," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2006-09, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Moyo, Dumisani Zondiwe, 2012. "Agricultural Resilience According To Indigenous Knowledge-Based Case Studies And Economic Quantitative International Production Studies: Divergent Realities Or Divergent Representation?," Research Theses 157594, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Kabango, Grant P. & Paloni, Alberto, 2011. "Financial Liberalization and the Industrial Response: Concentration and Entry in Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1771-1783.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:25:y:2001:i:3:p:343-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.