La déclaration de mission, une revue de la littérature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bart, Christopher K., 1997. "Sex, lies, and mission statements," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 9-18.
- James Davis & John Ruhe & Monle Lee & Ujvala Rajadhyaksha, 2007. "Mission Possible: Do School Mission Statements Work?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 99-110, January.
- Leuthesser, Lance & Kohli, Chiranjeev, 1997. "Corporate identity: The role of mission statements," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 59-66.
- Bartkus, Barbara & Glassman, Myron & McAfee, Bruce, 2006. "Mission Statement Quality and Financial Performance," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 86-94, February.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Sidhu, Jatinder, 2003. "Mission Statements:: Is it Time to Shelve Them?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 439-446, August.
- Christopher Kenneth Bart, 1998. "The Relationship Between Mission Statements and Firm Performance: An Exploratory Study," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 823-853, November.
- S. Desmidt & A. Heene, 2006. "Methodology in mission statement research: where are we, and were should we go? An analysis of 20 years of empirical research," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/416, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsMission; déclaration de mission.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lar:wpaper:2008-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe J. Godlewski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lastrfr.html .