La déclaration de mission, une revue de la littérature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Davis & John Ruhe & Monle Lee & Ujvala Rajadhyaksha, 2007. "Mission Possible: Do School Mission Statements Work?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 99-110, January.
- Leuthesser, Lance & Kohli, Chiranjeev, 1997. "Corporate identity: The role of mission statements," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 59-66.
- Bartkus, Barbara & Glassman, Myron & McAfee, Bruce, 2006. "Mission Statement Quality and Financial Performance," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 86-94, February.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Sidhu, Jatinder, 2003. "Mission Statements:: Is it Time to Shelve Them?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 439-446, August.
- S. Desmidt & A. Heene, 2006. "Methodology in mission statement research: where are we, and were should we go? An analysis of 20 years of empirical research," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/416, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bart, Christopher K., 1997. "Sex, lies, and mission statements," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 9-18.
- Christopher Kenneth Bart, 1998. "The Relationship Between Mission Statements and Firm Performance: An Exploratory Study," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 823-853, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMission; déclaration de mission.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lar:wpaper:2008-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe J. Godlewski) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lastrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.