Corporate identity: The role of mission statements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dowling, Grahame R., 1988. "Measuring corporate images: A review of alternative approaches," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 27-34, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nesset, Erik & Bergem, Ola & Nervik, BjÃ¸rn & SchiÃ¸ll SÃ¸rlie, Even & Helgesen, Ã˜yvind, 2021. "Building chain loyalty in grocery retailing by means of loyalty programs â€“ A study of â€˜the Norwegian caseâ€™," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Funmilola Omotayo & Oluwatobi Dahunsi, 2015. "Factors Affecting Adoption of Point of Sale Terminals by Business Organisations in Nigeria," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(10), pages 115-137, October.
- Hubert, Marco & Florack, Arnd & Gattringer, Rafael & Eberhardt, Tim & Enkel, Ellen & Kenning, Peter, 2017. "Flag up! – Flagship products as important drivers of perceived brand innovativeness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 154-163.
- Chao-Chih Hung & Min-Jiun Su & Wen-Long Zhuang, 2016. "3D Experiential Marketing in International Industrial Fair," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 8(1), pages 69-78.
- Lai, Fujun & Griffin, Mitch & Babin, Barry J., 2009. "How quality, value, image, and satisfaction create loyalty at a Chinese telecom," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 980-986, October.
- Ricardo Leiva & Ignacio Ferrero & Reyes Calderón, 2016. "Corporate Reputation in the Business Ethics Field: Its Relation with Corporate Identity, Corporate Image, and Corporate Social Responsibility," Corporate Reputation Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(4), pages 299-315, November.
- Michael Bendixen & Russell Abratt, 2007. "Corporate Identity, Ethics and Reputation in Supplierâ€“Buyer Relationships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 69-82, November.
- Patricia Martínez García de Leaniz & Ignacio Rodríguez del Bosque Rodríguez, 2016. "Corporate Image and Reputation as Drivers of Customer Loyalty," Corporate Reputation Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(2), pages 166-178, April.
- Helgesen, Ã˜yvind & Ivar HÃ¥vold, Jon & Nesset, Erik, 2010. "Impacts of store and chain images on the â€œqualityâ€“satisfactionâ€“loyalty processâ€ in petrol retailing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 109-118.
- Ricardo Leiva & Ignacio Ferrero & Reyes CalderÃ³n, 2014. "Corporate Reputation and Corporate Ethics: Looking Good or Doing Well," Faculty Working Papers 05/14, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:40:y:1997:i:3:p:59-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.