Transition from High Education to the Labour Market: Unemployment within Graduates from the Gender Prospective In the Palestinian Territory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Voicu, Alexandru, 2005.
"Employment dynamics in the Romanian labor market. A Markov chain Monte Carlo approach,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 604-639, September.
- Alexandru Voicu, 2002. "Employment Dynamics in the Romanian Labor Market. A Markov Chain Monte Carlo Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 349, Society for Computational Economics.
- Voicu, Alexandru, 2002. "Employment Dynamics in the Romanian Labor Market: A Markov Chain Monte Carlo Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 438, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karsten Albæk & Henrik Hansen, 2004.
"The Rise in Danish Unemployment: Reallocation or Mismatch?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(4), pages 515-536, September.
- Karsten Albæk & Henrik Hansen, "undated". "The Rise in Danish Unemployment: Reallocation or Mismatch?," CAM Working Papers 2004-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Karsten Albæk & Henrik Hansen, 1999. "The Rise in Danish Unemployment: Reallocation or Mismatch?," Discussion Papers 99-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-11-01 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-EDU-2011-11-01 (Education)
- NEP-HME-2011-11-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-01 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:laa:wpaper:30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.almalaurea.it .