Determinants of Graduate Unemployment in Tunisia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Theodore W. Schultz, 1960. "Capital Formation by Education," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68, pages 571-571.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Sagaon TEYSSIER & Nawal ZAAJ, 2015. "Hazard analysis for interval-censored duration of non-employment: school-to-work transition of vocational training graduates in Morocco," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 161-178.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-11-01 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-EDU-2011-11-01 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-01 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:laa:wpaper:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.almalaurea.it .