Hanene Ben OUADA JAMOUSSI
|Last Name:||Ben OUADA JAMOUSSI|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
École Supérieure de Commerce de Tunis Manouba, Tunisia
Université de la Manouba
RePEc:edi:ecumatn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Maher Gassab & Hanène Ben Ouada Jamoussi, 2011. "Determinants of Graduate Unemployment in Tunisia," Working Papers 16, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Fakhri Issaoui & Talel Boufateh & Hanène Ben Ouada Jamoussi & Mourad Guesmi, 2014.
"The Growth Effects on Degrowth: What Remains of The Center-Periphery Model?,"
Economic Research Guardian,
Weissberg Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 33-57, June.
- Issaoui, Fakhri & Boufateh, Talel & Guesmi, Mourad, 2013. "The growth effects on degrowth: what remains of the center-periphery model?," MPRA Paper 47676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Maher Gassab & Hanène Ben Ouada Jamoussi, 2011.
"Determinants of Graduate Unemployment in Tunisia,"
16, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Luis Sagaon TEYSSIER & Nawal ZAAJ, 2015. "Hazard analysis for interval-censored duration of non-employment: school-to-work transition of vocational training graduates in Morocco," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 161-178.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hanene Ben OUADA JAMOUSSI should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.