Sequential Bargaining in a Market with One Seller and Two Different Buyers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hendon, Ebbs & Tranaes, Torben, 1991. "Sequential bargaining in a market with one seller and two different buyers," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 453-466, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ebbe Hendon & Birgitte Sloth & Torben Tranæs, 1994.
"Decentralized trade with bargaining and voluntary matching,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 1(1), pages 55-77, December.
- : Ebbe Hendon & Birgitte Sloth & Torben Tranæs, 1993. "Decentralized Trade with Bargaining and Voluntary Matching," Discussion Papers 93-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Harstad, Bård, 2016. "The market for conservation and other hostages," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 124-151.
- Kalyan Chatterjee & Kaustav Das, 2015. "Decentralised bilateral trading, competition for bargaining partners and the “law of one price”," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(4), pages 949-991, November.
- Montez, João, 2014. "One-to-many bargaining when pairwise agreements are non-renegotiable," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 249-265.
- Björnerstedt, Jonas & Westermark, Andreas, 2009. "Stationary equilibria in bargaining with externalities," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 318-338, March.
- Kalyan Chatterjee & Bhaskar Dutta, 2013.
"Rubinstein Auctions: On Competition for Bargaining Partners,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Bargaining in the Shadow of the Market Selected Papers on Bilateral and Multilateral Bargaining, chapter 3, pages 51-77
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Chatterjee, Kalyan & Dutta, Bhaskar, 1998. "Rubinstein Auctions: On Competition for Bargaining Partners," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 119-145, May.
- Chatterjee, K. & Dutta, B., 1994. "Rubinstein auctions : On competition for bargaining partners," Discussion Paper 1994-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chatterjee, Kalyan & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2006. "Markets with Bilateral Bargaining and Incomplete Information," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 762, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Matteo Maria GALIZZI, 2006. "Gas thin markets:insights from bargaining and networks models," Departmental Working Papers 2006-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Calvo-Armengol, Antoni, 1999. "A note on three-player noncooperative bargaining with restricted pairwise meetings," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 47-54, October.
- Kalyan Chatterjee & Kaustav Das, 2013. "Decentralised Bilateral Trading in a Market with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 1313, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Charles J. Thomas, 2012. "An Alternating-Offers Model of Multilateral Negotiations," Working Papers 12-31, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Mitsutoshi M. Adachi, 1998. "A note on frictions in the Bazaar type bargaining game," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 22(2), pages 293-304, May.
- Sempere-Monerris, José J. & Vannetelbosch, Vincent J., 1997. "Bargaining with Externalities: Licensing of an Innovation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997007, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
Keywordsgame theory; bargaining theory; matching;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:8922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .