Equilibrium Data Sets and Compatible Utility Rankings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Donald J & Matzkin, Rosa L, 1996. "Testable Restrictions on the Equilibrium Manifold," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(6), pages 1249-1262, November.
- Snyder, Susan K., 2004. "Observable implications of equilibrium behavior on finite data," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 165-176, February.
- Balasko, Yves, 1975. "The Graph of the Walras Correspondence," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(5-6), pages 907-912, Sept.-Nov.
- Balasko, Yves, 1975. "Some results on uniqueness and on stability of equilibrium in general equilibrium theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 95-118.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2010.
"Non-parametric counterfactual analysis in dynamic general equilibrium,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(1), pages 181-200, October.
- Felix KUBLER & Karl SCHMEDDERS, "undated". "Non-parametric counterfactual analysis in dynamic general equilibrium," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 09-05, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2007. "Non-parametric counterfactual analysis in dynamic general equilibrium," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-027, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2005-12-09 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2005-12-09 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .