Adjustment Costs, Firm Responses, and Labor Supply Elasticities: Evidence from Danish Tax Records
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Day Manoli & Andrea Weber, 2016.
"Nonparametric Evidence on the Effects of Financial Incentives on Retirement Decisions,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 160-182, November.
- Dayanand S. Manoli & Andrea Weber, 2011. "Nonparametric Evidence on the Effects of Financial Incentives on Retirement Decisions," NBER Working Papers 17320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kowalski, Amanda E., 2015.
"Estimating the tradeoff between risk protection and moral hazard with a nonlinear budget set model of health insurance,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 122-135.
- Amanda E. Kowalski, 2012. "Estimating the Tradeoff Between Risk Protection and Moral Hazard with a Nonlinear Budget Set Model of Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 18108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xunzhou Ma & Shiqiu Zhang & Quan Mu, 2014. "How Do Residents Respond to Price under Increasing Block Tariffs? Evidence from Experiments in Urban Residential Water Demand in Beijing," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(14), pages 4895-4909, November.
- le Maire, Daniel & Schjerning, Bertel, 2013. "Tax bunching, income shifting and self-employment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 1-18.
- Jose Mustre-del-Rio, 2011. "The aggregate implications of individual labor supply heterogeneity," Research Working Paper RWP 11-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 2011.
- Schoefer, Benjamin, 2010. "Regulation and taxation: A complementarity," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 381-394, December.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Halliday, Timothy J. & Koch, Alexander K., 2010. "What Do We Work For? An Anatomy of Pre- and Post-Tax Earnings Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5298, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael P. Keane, 2011. "Labor Supply and Taxes: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 961-1075, December.
- Michael Carlos Best & James S Cloyne & Ethan Ilzetzki & Henrik J Kleven, 2020.
"Estimating the Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution Using Mortgage Notches,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 87(2), pages 656-690.
- Best, Michael & Cloyne, James & Ilzetzki, Ethan & Kleven, Henrik, 2018. "Estimating the Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution Using Mortgage Notches," CEPR Discussion Papers 13104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Carlos Best & James Cloyne & Ethan Ilzetzki & Henrik Kleven, 2018. "Estimating the Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution Using Mortgage Notches," NBER Working Papers 24948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith M. Marzilli Ericson, 2014. "When Consumers Do Not Make an Active Decision: Dynamic Default Rules and their Equilibrium Effects," NBER Working Papers 20127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Day Manoli & Andrea Weber, 2014. "Nonparametric Evidence on the Effects of Financial Incentives on Retirement Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4619, CESifo.
- Dominic Coey, 2011. "Estimating Income Tax Salience," Discussion Papers 10-026, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Riccardo Fiorito & Giulio Zanella, 2012.
"The Anatomy of the Aggregate Labor Supply Elasticity,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(2), pages 171-187, April.
- Riccardo Fiorito & Giulio Zanella, 2011. "Code and data files for "The Anatomy of the Aggregate Labor Supply Elasticity"," Computer Codes 09-180, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2010. "Do Taxpayers Bunch at Kink Points?," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 180-212, August.
- Richard Rogerson, 2011.
"Individual and Aggregate Labor Supply with Coordinated Working Times,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43, pages 7-37, August.
- Richard Rogerson, 2010. "Individual and Aggregate Labor Supply With Coordinated Working Times," NBER Working Papers 16636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gelber, Alexander, 2010. "Taxation and the Earnings of Husbands and Wives," MPRA Paper 20345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2010-04-17 (Business Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuieca:2010_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/camkudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.