Should the Nordic Countries Join A European Monetary Union? An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricci, Luca Antonio, 2008.
"A Model of an Optimum Currency Area,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal (2007-2020), Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-31.
- Ricci, Luca Antonio, 1996. "A model of an optimum currency area," Discussion Papers, Series II 305, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Ricci, Luca Antonio, 2007. "A Model of an Optimum Currency Area," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-45, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mr. Luca A Ricci, 1997. "A Model of an Optimum Currency Area," IMF Working Papers 1997/076, International Monetary Fund.
- Mr. Michael Frenkel & Mr. Christiane Nickel, 2002. "How Symmetric Are the Shocks and the Shock Adjustment Dynamics Between the Euro Area and Central and Eastern European Countries?," IMF Working Papers 2002/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Fölsz, Attila, 1998. "A monetáris unió és Magyarország [The monetary union and Hungary]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 923-939.
- Lars Jonung & Fredrik Sjöholm, 1999.
"Should Finland and Sweden Form a Monetary Union?,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 683-700, July.
- Jonung, Lars & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1998. "Should Finland and Sweden Form a Monetary Union?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 224, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2003-05-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2003-05-08 (International Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2003-05-08 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:epruwp:97-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/epcbsdk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Hoffmann (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/epcbsdk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.