Cross-border hybrid instruments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:249-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Desai, Mihir A. & Foley, C. Fritz & Hines, James Jr., 2006. "The demand for tax haven operations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 513-531, February.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2006.
"The Future of Capital Income Taxation,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 27(4), pages 399-420, December.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 2006. "The Future of Capital Income Taxation," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt90v90406, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Niels Johannesen, 2011. "Strategic Line Drawing between Debt and Equity," EPRU Working Paper Series 2011-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Johannesen, Niels, 2012. "Optimal fiscal barriers to international economic integration in the presence of tax havens," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 400-416.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Harry Grubert, 2005.
"The Three Parties in the Race to the Bottom: Host Governments, Home Governments and Multinational Companies,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1613, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Harry Grubert, 2006. "The Three Parties in the Race to the Bottom: Host Governments, Home Governments and Multinational Companies," Departmental Working Papers 200625, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Lillian F. Mills & Kaye J. Newberry, 2005. "Firms' Off‐Balance Sheet and Hybrid Debt Financing: Evidence from Their Book‐Tax Reporting Differences," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 251-282, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hsun Chu & Chu-Chuan Cheng & Yu-Bong Lai, 2015. "A political economy of tax havens," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(6), pages 956-976, December.
- Shafik Hebous & Niels Johannesen, 2015. "At Your Service! The Role of Tax Havens in International Trade with Services," CESifo Working Paper Series 5414, CESifo Group Munich.
- Johannesen, Niels, 2014. "Tax avoidance with cross-border hybrid instruments," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 40-52.
More about this item
KeywordsMigration; Redistribution; Income Taxation; Government Strategy; Endogenous Type of Competition;
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PBE-2012-07-14 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:epruwp:12-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epcbsdk.html .