Endogenous Growth: A Knife-Edge or the Razor's Edge?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Claus Thustrup Kreiner, 2003. "Endogenous Growth: A Knife Edge or the Razor's Edge?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(1), pages 73-86, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prettner, Klaus & Bloom, David E. & Strulik, Holger, 2013.
"Declining fertility and economic well-being: Do education and health ride to the rescue?,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 70-79.
- Klaus Prettner & David E. Bloom & Holger Strulik, 2012. "Declining fertility and economic well-being: do education and health ride to the rescue?," PGDA Working Papers 8412, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Prettner, Klaus & Bloom, David E. & Strulik, Holger, 2012. "Declining Fertility and Economic Well-Being: Do Education and Health Ride to the Rescue?," IZA Discussion Papers 6527, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joharji Ghazi A. & Starr Martha A, 2011. "Fiscal Policy and Growth in Saudi Arabia," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 24-45, February.
- Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller & Ismael Sanz, 2016.
"Does the Composition of Government Expenditure Matter for Long-Run GDP Levels?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(4), pages 522-547, August.
- Gemmell, Norman & Kneller, Richard & Sanz, Ismael, 2014. "Does the Composition of Government Expenditure Matter for Long-run GDP Levels?," Working Paper Series 3516, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Sanz Labrador, Ismael & Sanz-Sanz, José Félix, 2013. "Política fiscal y crecimiento económico: consideraciones microeconómicas y relaciones macroeconómicas," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 134, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Tony Addison & Ville Pikkarainen & Risto Rönkkö & Finn Tarp, 2017. "Development and poverty in sub-Saharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 169, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Martin AarÃ¸e Christensen, 2015. "A CGE model with ICT and R&D-driven endogenous growth: A detailed model description," JRC Working Papers JRC97908, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller & Ismael Sanz, 2011. "The Timing and Persistence of Fiscal Policy Impacts on Growth: Evidence from OECD Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(550), pages 33-58, February.
- Creina Day, 2006. "Population and Endogenous Growth," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2006-475, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Deeken, Tim & Ott, Ingrid, 2014. "Integration as a spatial institution: Implications for agglomeration and growth," Working Paper Series in Economics 59, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Christian Groth, 2004. "Innovation and growth: What have we learnt from the robustness debate?," Discussion Papers 04-29, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Nov 2004.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2003-05-08 (Development)
- NEP-DGE-2003-05-08 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2003-05-08 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:epruwp:02-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epcbsdk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .