Report NEP-DGE-2003-05-08This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Claus Thustrup Kreiner, "undated". "Endogenous Growth: A Knife-Edge or the Razor's Edge?," EPRU Working Paper Series 02-02, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Feb 2002.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2003. "How should unemployment benefits respond to the business cycle?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Russell W. Cooper & Jonathan L. Willis, 2002. "The cost of labor adjustment : inferences from the gap," Research Working Paper RWP 02-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard, 2002. "Idle Capital and Long-Run Productivity," EPRU Working Paper Series 02-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Jan Werner, 2002. "Implementing Arrow-Debreu equilibria by trading infinitely-lived securities," Research Working Paper RWP 02-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Item repec:fip:fedrwp:03-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu & Louis Phaneuf, 2002. "Why does the cyclical behavior of real wages change over time?," Research Working Paper RWP 02-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.