Unveiling Participant Level Determinants of Unit Non-Response in Business Tendency Surveys
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zeileis, Achim & Kleiber, Christian & Jackman, Simon, 2008. "Regression Models for Count Data in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i08).
- Klaus Abberger & Matthias Bannert & Andreas Dibiasi, 2014. "Metaumfrage im Dienstleistungssektor," KOF Analysen, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich, vol. 8(2), pages 51-62, June.
- Christian Seiler, 2013. "Nonresponse in Business Tendency Surveys: Theoretical Discourse and Empirical Evidence," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 52, January.
- Zeileis, Achim, 2004. "Econometric Computing with HC and HAC Covariance Matrix Estimators," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 11(i10).
- Zeileis, Achim, 2006. "Object-oriented Computation of Sandwich Estimators," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 16(i09).
- Klaus Abberger & Manuel Birnbrich & Christian Seiler, 2009. "Der »Test des Tests« im Handel – eine Metaumfrage zum ifo Konjunkturtest," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 62(21), pages 34-41, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Binding, Garret & Dibiasi, Andreas, 2017.
"Exchange rate uncertainty and firm investment plans evidence from Swiss survey data,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1-27.
- Garret Binding & Andreas Dibiasi, 2016. "Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Firm Investment Plans: Evidence from Swiss Survey Data," KOF Working papers 16-400, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsUnit non-response; Business tendency surveys; Response behavior; Participant level; Selectivity; Qualitative surveys; Hurdle model; Count data;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:14-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.