Endogenous Credit Constraints, Human Capital Investment and Optimal Tax Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilbert van der Klaauw, 2002. "Estimating the Effect of Financial Aid Offers on College Enrollment: A Regression-Discontinuity Approach," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1249-1287, November.
More about this item
Keywordslabor taxation; human capital investment; credit constraints;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-10-09 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-10-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CTA-2010-10-09 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-DGE-2010-10-09 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HRM-2010-10-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2010-10-09 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:knz:dpteco:1004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office Ursprung) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkonde.html .