Report NEP-ACC-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helmut Dietl & Christian Jaag & Markus Lang & Urs Trinkner, 2010. "Competition and Welfare Effects of VAT Exemptions," Working Papers 0133, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire & Walsh, John R., 2010. "Base-Broadening Tax Reforms," Papers RB2010/2/4, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kirill Pogorelskiy & Christian Seidl & Stefan Traub, 2010. "Tax progression: International and intertemporal comparisons using LIS data," Working Papers 184, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Saira Ahmed & Vagar Ahmed & Ahsan Abbas, 2010. "Taxation Reforms: a CGE-Microsimulation Analysis for Pakistan," Working Papers MPIA 2010-12, PEP-MPIA.
- Clara Severinson, 2010. "The New IAS 19 Exposure Draft," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 5, OECD Publishing.
- Hongyan Yang, 2010. "Endogenous Credit Constraints, Human Capital Investment and Optimal Tax Policy," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-04, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Niu, Yongzhi, 2010. "Taxpayers' Response to Warnings of a Possible Tax Audit: Do They Change Their Compliance Behavior?," MPRA Paper 25551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana María Sabater & Araceli Mora & Beatriz García Osma, 2010. "Strategic accounting choice around firm level labour negotiations," Working Papers. Serie EC 2010-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Mayor, Karen & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "Designing a property tax without property values: Analysis in the case of Ireland," Papers WP352, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).