Taxation Reforms: a CGE-Microsimulation Analysis for Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:asieco:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:12-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cecilia Llambi & Silvia Laens & Marcelo Perera, 2016. "Assessing the Impacts of a Major Tax Reform: a CGE-microsimulation analysis for Uruguay," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(1), pages 134-166.
- Binjian, Binjian & Sakamoto, Hiroshi, 2013. "Market Reform and Income Distribution in China : A CGE–Microsimulation Approach," AGI Working Paper Series 2013-13, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Mejia, Carolina & Newhouse, David & Sedrakyan, Gohar, 2017.
"The poverty implications of alternative tax reforms: Results from a numerical application to Pakistan,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 12-31.
- Feltenstein,Andrew & Mejia-Mantilla,Carolina & Newhouse,David Locke & Sedrakyan,Gohar, 2017. "The poverty implications of alternative tax reforms: results from a numerical application to Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8164, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxation; Microsimulation; General Equilibrium; Poverty; Inequality; Progressivity; Redistribution;
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-10-09 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-10-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2010-10-09 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-10-09 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:mpiacr:2010-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdvlvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .