Report NEP-PBE-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnaldur Sölvi Kristjánsson, 2010. "Redistributive effects in a dual income tax system," Working Papers 187, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Saira Ahmed & Vagar Ahmed & Ahsan Abbas, 2010. "Taxation Reforms: a CGE-Microsimulation Analysis for Pakistan," Working Papers MPIA 2010-12, PEP-MPIA.
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire & Walsh, John R., 2010. "Base-Broadening Tax Reforms," Papers RB2010/2/4, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:11/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rohini Somanathan & Siva Athreya, 2010. "Quantifying Spatial Mislocation in Centrally Provided Public Goods," Working Papers id:2890, eSocialSciences.
- Masclet, David & Noussair, Charles N. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2010. "Threat and Punishment in Public Good Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 5206, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Olusegun A. Oyediran & M.Fernanda Rivas, 2010. "An experimental test of prejudice about foreign people," ThE Papers 10/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Niu, Yongzhi, 2010. "Taxpayers' Response to Warnings of a Possible Tax Audit: Do They Change Their Compliance Behavior?," MPRA Paper 25551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirill Pogorelskiy & Christian Seidl & Stefan Traub, 2010. "Tax progression: International and intertemporal comparisons using LIS data," Working Papers 184, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Christian Daude & Ángel Melguizo & Alejandro Neut, 2010. "Fiscal Policy in Latin America: Countercyclical and Sustainable at Last?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 291, OECD Publishing.
- Forte, Francesco & Magazzino, Cosimo & Mantovani, Michela, 2010. "On the failure of European planning for less developed regions. The case of Calabria," MPRA Paper 25527, University Library of Munich, Germany.