Report NEP-PUB-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean Dreze & David Coady, 2010. "Commodity Taxation and Social Welfare : The Generalised Ramsey Rule," Working Papers id:2936, eSocialSciences.
- Helmut Dietl & Christian Jaag & Markus Lang & Urs Trinkner, 2010. "Competition and Welfare Effects of VAT Exemptions," Working Papers 0133, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Arnaldur Sölvi Kristjánsson, 2010. "Redistributive effects in a dual income tax system," Working Papers 187, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire & Walsh, John R., 2010. "Base-Broadening Tax Reforms," Papers RB2010/2/4, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Niu, Yongzhi, 2010. "Taxpayers' Response to Warnings of a Possible Tax Audit: Do They Change Their Compliance Behavior?," MPRA Paper 25551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephens, Eric, 2010. "Teach a Man to Fish? Education vs. Optimal Taxation," Working Papers 2010-15, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Apr 2011.
- Mayor, Karen & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "Designing a property tax without property values: Analysis in the case of Ireland," Papers WP352, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Saira Ahmed & Vagar Ahmed & Ahsan Abbas, 2010. "Taxation Reforms: a CGE-Microsimulation Analysis for Pakistan," Working Papers MPIA 2010-12, PEP-MPIA.
- Martín Gonzalez Eiras, 2010. "Social Security as Markov Equilibrium in OLG Models: A Note," Working Papers 105, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Sep 2010.
- Kappeler, Andreas & Nemoz, Mathieu, 2010. "Public-Private Partnerships in Europe - Before and During the Recent Financial Crisis," Economic and Financial Reports 2010/4, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Christian Daude & Ángel Melguizo & Alejandro Neut, 2010. "Fiscal Policy in Latin America: Countercyclical and Sustainable at Last?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 291, OECD Publishing.