Public-Private Partnerships in Europe - Before and During the Recent Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanc-Brude, Frederic & Goldsmith, Hugh & Valila, Timo, 2007. "Public-Private Partnerships In Europe: An Update," Economic and Financial Reports 2007/3, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minsoo Lee & Xuehui Han & Raymond Gaspar & Emmanuel Alano, 2018. "Deriving Macroeconomic Benefits from Publicâ€“Private Partnerships in Developing Asia," Working Papers id:12888, eSocialSciences.
- David Martimort & Flavio Menezes & Myrna Wooders & ELISABETTA IOSSA & DAVID MARTIMORT, 2015.
"The Simple Microeconomics of Public-Private Partnerships,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(1), pages 4-48, February.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2008. "The Simple Micro-Economics of Public-Private Partnerships," CEIS Research Paper 139, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 15 Feb 2013.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2008. "The Simple Micro-Economics of Public-Private Partnerships," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/199, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2015. "The Simple Microeconomics of Public-Private Partnerships," Post-Print halshs-01109351, HAL.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2015. "The Simple Microeconomics of Public-Private Partnerships," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-01109351, HAL.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2015. "The Simple Microeconomics of Public-Private Partnerships," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109351, HAL.
- Copiello, Sergio, 2015. "Achieving affordable housing through energy efficiency strategy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 288-298.
- Krzysztof Wasowski, 2013. "Analiza wspolpracy sektora publicznego z doradcami zewnetrznymi w realizacji projektow w systemie koncesyjnym oraz w formie partnerstwa publiczno-prywatnego w Polsce (Analysis of public sector coopera," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 11(43), pages 136-155.
- Lopes, Luís & Antunes, Margarida, 2016. "From budgetary instrument to the budgetary objective: The Portuguese case," IPE Working Papers 79/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Daniela Baleva, 2013. "Public-private partnership dynamics," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 136-148.
- Rosalba Cori & Cristina Giorgiantonio & Ilaria Paradisi, 2010. "Risk allocation and incentives for private contractors: an analysis of Italian project financing contracts," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 82, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2011.
"The Theory of Incentives Applied to the Transport Sector,"
Chapters, in: André de Palma & Robin Lindsey & Emile Quinet & Roger Vickerman (ed.),A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 29,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2009. "The Theory of Incentives Applied to the Transport Sector," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/210, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2009. "The Theory of Incentives Applied to the Transport Sector," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 09-04, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Athena Roumboutsos & Ancor Suárez Alemán & Robert Ågren, 2017. "Construction firms in public–private partnerships: a place to grow," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(10), pages 627-640, October.
- Burke, Richard & Demirag, Istemi, 2015. "Changing perceptions on PPP games: Demand risk in Irish roads," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 189-208.
- Athena Roumboutsos & Aristeidis Pantelias, 2015. "Allocating Revenue Risk in Transport Infrastructure Public Private Partnership Projects: How it Matters," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 183-203, March.
- Khusainov, Ruslan, 2014. "Державно-Приватне Партнерство В Системі Вищої Освіти України [Public-Private Partnership In Higher Education System Of Ukraine]," MPRA Paper 64056, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Aug 2014.
- Fabrizio Balassone (editor), 2012. "The efficiency of infrastructure spending," Workshop and Conferences 10, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Carlos Contreras & Julio Angulo, 2017. "Valuing Governmental Support in Road PPPs," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 223(4), pages 37-66, December.
- Alexander Eck & Joachim Ragnitz & Simone Scharfe & Christian Thater & Bernhard Wieland, 2015. "Öffentliche Infrastrukturinvestitionen: Entwicklung, Bestimmungsfaktoren und Wachstumswirkungen," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 72.
- Andrea Sartori, 2013. "I project bond in Italia: problemi e prospettive," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale crn1303, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Domingues, Sérgio & Sarmento, Joaquim Miranda, 2016. "Critical renegotiation triggers of European transport concessions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 82-91.
- Nikolić, Ana & Roumboutsos, Athena & Stanković, Jelena Ćirilović & Mladenović, Goran, 2020. "Has the latest global financial crisis changed the way road public-private partnerships are funded? A comparison of Europe and Latin America," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Cruz, Carlos Oliveira & Sarmento, Joaquim Miranda, 2018. "The price of project finance loans for highways," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 161-172.
- Revoltella, Debora & Brutscher, Philipp-Bastian & Tsiotras, Alexandra & Weiss, Christoph, 2016. "Infrastructure investment in Europe and international competitiveness," EIB Working Papers 2016/01, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Zhang, Zitao (Arthur) & Durango-Cohen, Pablo L., 2012. "A strategic model of public–private partnerships in transportation: Effect of taxes and cost structure on investment viability," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 9-18.
- Inácia Pimentel & Miguel St.Aubyn & Nuno Ribeiro, 2017. "The impact of investment in Public Private Partnerships on Public, Private investment and GDP in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/13, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Carlos Fernandes & Miguel Ferreira & Filipe Moura, 2016. "PPPs — True Financial Costs and Hidden Returns," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 207-227, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic-Private Partnerships; Europe; PPP;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2010-10-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-10-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-PUB-2010-10-09 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:eibefr:2010_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Polyxeni Kanelliadou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceeiblu.html .