Lifting the Lid: the Private Financing of Motorway PPPs in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Basilio Acerete & Jean Shaoul & Anne Stafford, 2009. "Taking its toll: The private financing of roads in Spain," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 19-26, January.
- Burke, Richard & Demirag, Istemi, 2015. "Changing perceptions on PPP games: Demand risk in Irish roads," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 189-208.
- Macário, Rosário & Ribeiro, Joana & Costa, Joana Duarte, 2015. "Understanding pitfalls in the application of PPPs in transport infrastructure in Portugal," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 90-99.
- Stephen Glaister, 1999. "Past Abuses and Future Uses of Private Finance and Public Private Partnerships in Transport," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 29-36, July.
- Tom Willems & Wouter Van Dooren, 2016. "(De)Politicization Dynamics in Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs): Lessons from a comparison between UK and Flemish PPP policy," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 199-220, February.
- Blanc-Brude, Frederic & Goldsmith, Hugh & Valila, Timo, 2007. "Public-Private Partnerships In Europe: An Update," Economic and Financial Reports 2007/3, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Jean Shaoul & Anne Stafford & Pam Stapleton, 2010. "Financial black holes: The disclosure and transparency of privately financed roads in the UK," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(2), pages 229-255, February.
- Frédéric Blanc-Brude & Hugh Goldsmith & Timo Välilä, 2009. "A Comparison of Construction Contract Prices for Traditionally Procured Roads and Public–Private Partnerships," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 35(1), pages 19-40, September.
- Olivier Debande, 2002. "Private Financing of Transport Infrastructure: An Assessment of the UK Experience," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 36(3), pages 355-387, September.
- Eoin Reeves, 2011. "The Only Game in Town: Public Private Partnerships in the Irish Water Services Sector," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 42(1), pages 95-111.
More about this item
Keywordsmotorways; public-private partnerships (PPPs); Ireland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:49:y:2018:i:2:p:217-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.