IT Clusters in India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girija V. Nachnani & A.M. Swaminathan, 2017. "Information technology exports and regional development in the leading states: a shift-share analysis of India," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 24(1), pages 83-116, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Information technology; Industrial estates; Clusters; Government policy; インド; 情報技術; 工業地帯;
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2007-03-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2007-03-03 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-03-03 (Development)
- NEP-INO-2007-03-03 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sho Enomoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .