Searching for Rehabilitation in Nonparametric Regression Models with Exogenous Treatment Assignment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Linton & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2005.
"Consistent Testing for Stochastic Dominance under General Sampling Schemes,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 735-765.
- Linton, Oliver & Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2003. "Consistent testing for stochastic dominance under general sampling schemes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2208, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Linton, Oliver & Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2003. "Consistent Testing for Stochastic Dominance under General Sampling Schemes," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2003,31, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Racine, Jeff & Stengos, Thanasis, 2007.
"Growth and convergence: A profile of distribution dynamics and mobility,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 483-508, February.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Racine, Jeff, 2006. "Growth And Convergence: A Profile Of Distribution Dynamics And Mobility," Departmental Working Papers 0605, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2012.
"A simple method to visualize results in nonlinear regression models,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 578-581.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2012. "A Simple Method to Visualize Results in Nonlinear Regression Models," IZA Discussion Papers 6781, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel J. Henderson & Subal C. Kumbhakar & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2012. "A simple method to visualize results in nonlinear regression models," Working Papers 2012-4, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Racine, Jeff & Li, Qi, 2004. "Nonparametric estimation of regression functions with both categorical and continuous data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 99-130, March.
- Ozkan Eren & Daniel J. Henderson, 2008. "The impact of homework on student achievement," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 11(2), pages 326-348, July.
- Henderson, Daniel J., 2008. "A Test for Multimodality of Regression Derivatives with an Application to Nonparametric Growth Regressions," MPRA Paper 8768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel J. Henderson & Léopold Simar & Le Wang, 2017.
"The three s of public schools: irrelevant inputs, insufficient resources and inefficiency,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(12), pages 1164-1184, March.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Simar, Léopold & Wang, Le, 2016. "The Three I's of Public Schools: Irrelevant Inputs, Insufficient Resources and Inefficiency," IZA Discussion Papers 10076, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deniz Ozabaci & Daniel Henderson, 2015. "Additive kernel estimates of returns to schooling," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 227-251, February.
- Durga P. Gautam, 2014. "Remittances and Governance: Does the Government Free Ride?," Working Papers 14-40, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
More about this item
Keywordsbootstrap; stochastic dominance; nonparametric; treatment effects; rehabilitation; GAIN;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .