Attrition and Health in Ageing Studies: Evidence from ELSA and HRS
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ryan D. Edwards, 2013. "If My Blood Pressure Is High, Do I Take It To Heart? Behavioral Impacts of Biomarker Collection in the Health and Retirement Study," NBER Working Papers 19311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dal Borgo Mariela, 2018. "Ethnic and Racial Disparities in Saving Behavior," Working Papers 2018-02, Banco de México.
- McFall, Stephanie L. & Booker, Cara L. & Burton, Jonathan & Conolly, Anne, 2012. "Implementing the biosocial component of Understanding Society â€“ nurse collection of biomeasures," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2012-04, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- David Vázquez Guzman, 2012. "A comparative study of well-being for elders in Mexico and England," Estudios Regionales en Economía, Población y Desarrollo. Cuadernos de Trabajo de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez. 9, Cuerpo Académico 41 de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, revised 09 Dec 2012.
More about this item
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-09-11 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2010-09-11 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .