Report NEP-AGE-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2010. "Retirement and Social Security: A Political Economy Perspective," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-04-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Item repec:xrp:wpaper:xreap2010-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tibor Besedes & Cary Deck & Sudipta Sarangi & Mikhael Shor, 2010. "Age Effects and Heuristics in Decision Making," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1047, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:crr:issbrf:ib2010-10-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Kuhn & Jean-Philippe Wuellrich & Josef Zweimüller, 2010. "Fatal attraction? Access to early retirement and mortality," IEW - Working Papers 499, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Strauss, John & Lei, Xiaoyan & Park, Albert & Shen, Yan & Smith, James P. & Yang, Zhe & Zhao, Yaohui, 2010. "Health Outcomes and Socio-Economic Status among the Elderly in China: Evidence from the CHARLS Pilot," IZA Discussion Papers 5152, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wolfgang Maennig & Michael Stobernack, 2010. "Do Men Slow Down Faster than Women?," Working Papers 038, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 2010. "Social Security's Financial Outlook: the 2010 Update in Perspective," Issues in Brief ib2010-15, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jul 2010.
- Banks, James & Muriel, Alastair & Smith, James P., 2010. "Attrition and Health in Ageing Studies: Evidence from ELSA and HRS," IZA Discussion Papers 5161, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John M. Nunley & Richard Alan Seals & Joachim Zietz, 2010. "Demographic Change, Macroeconomic Conditions, and the Murder Rate: The Case of the United States, 1934 to 2006," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2010-04, Department of Economics, Auburn University.