Unemployment Insurance Generosity: A Trans-Atlantic Comparison
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stéphane Pallage & Lyle Scruggs & Christian Zimmermann, 2009. "Unemployment Insurance Generosity: A Transatlantic Comparison," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 95-96, pages 15-23.
- Stephane Pallage & Lyle Scruggs & Christian Zimmermann, 2008. "Unemployment Insurance Generosity: A Trans-Atlantic Comparison," Working papers 2008-43, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 1998.
"The European Unemployment Dilemma,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(3), pages 514-550, June.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 1995. "The European unemployment dilemma," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 95-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ljungqvist, Lars & Sargent, Thomas J., 1997. "The European Unemployment Dilemma," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 178, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 1996. "The European Unemployment Dilemma," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 36, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Ljungqvist, Lars & Sargent, Thomas J., 1997. "The European Unemployment Dilemma," Working Paper Series 481, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- den Haan, Wouter J. & Haefke, Christian & Ramey, Garey, 2001.
"Shocks and Institutions in a Job Matching Model,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt7x3544bn, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Den Haan, Wouter & Haefke, Christian & Ramey, Gary, 2001. "Shocks and Institutions in a Job Matching Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 2970, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wouter Den Haan & Christian Haefke & Garey Ramey, 2001. "Shocks and Institutions in a Job Matching Model," NBER Working Papers 8463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Haefke, 2001. "Shocks and institutions in a job matching model," Economics Working Papers 568, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2001.
- Pallage, Stephane & Zimmermann, Christian, 2001. "Voting on Unemployment Insurance," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(4), pages 903-923, November.
- Carole Brunet & Andrew E. Clark & Jean-Yves Lesueur, 2006.
"Statut résidentiel et durée de chômage : une comparaisonmicroéconométrique entre la Grande-Bretagne et la France,"
- Carole Brunet & Andrew Clark & Jean-Yves Lesueur, 2006. "Statut résidentiel et durée de chômage : une comparaison microéconométrique entre la Grande-Bretagne et la France," Working Papers 0613, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastien Menard & Solenne Tanguy, 2017. "Revisiting Hopenhayn and Nicolini 's optimal unemployment insurance with job search monitoring and sanctions," TEPP Working Paper 2017-08, TEPP.
More about this item
Keywordslabor market policy evaluation; unemployment insurance;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2009-01-03 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2009-01-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2009-01-03 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-03 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3869. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.