Statut résidentiel et durée de chômage : une comparaisonmicroéconométrique entre la Grande-Bretagne et la France
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carole Brunet & Andrew Clark & Jean-Yves Lesueur, 2006. "Statut résidentiel et durée de chômage : une comparaison microéconométrique entre la Grande-Bretagne et la France," Working Papers 0613, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stéphane Pallage & Lyle Scruggs & Christian Zimmermann, 2009.
"Unemployment Insurance Generosity: A Transatlantic Comparison,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 95-96, pages 15-23.
- Pallage, Stéphane & Scruggs, Lyle & Zimmermann, Christian, 2008. "Unemployment Insurance Generosity: A Trans-Atlantic Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 3869, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stephane Pallage & Lyle Scruggs & Christian Zimmermann, 2008. "Unemployment Insurance Generosity: A Trans-Atlantic Comparison," Working papers 2008-43, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDurée de chômage; statut résidentiel; mobilité;
All these keywords.
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2006-12-16 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00118751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.