Who Gives for Overseas Development?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Peter G. Backus & John Micklewright & Cathy Pharoah & Sylke V. Schnepf, 2012.
"Charitable giving for overseas development: UK trends over a quarter century,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 175(1), pages 167-190, January.
- Atkinson, Tony & Backus, Peter G. & Micklewright, John & Pharoah, Cathy & Schnepf, Sylke Viola, 2008. "Charitable Giving for Overseas Development: UK Trends Over a Quarter Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 7087, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Peter G. Backus & John Micklewright & Cathy Pharoah & Sylke V. Schnepf, 2011. "Charitable Giving for Overseas Development: UK trends over a quarter century," DoQSS Working Papers 11-07, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Atkinson, Tony & Backus, Peter G. & Micklewright, John & Pharoah, Cathy & Schnepf, Sylke V., 2008. "Charitable Giving for Overseas Development: UK Trends over a Quarter Century," IZA Discussion Papers 3872, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Atkinson, A.B., 2009. "Giving overseas and public policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(5-6), pages 647-653, June.
- Frode Alfnes & Maren Bachke & Mette Wik, 2012. "Eliciting donor preferences," Artefactual Field Experiments 00098, The Field Experiments Website.
- Piper, Greg & Schnepf, Sylke V., 2007. "Gender Differences in Charitable Giving," IZA Discussion Papers 3242, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsoverseas development; charitable donations; NGOs;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-10-06 (Development)
- NEP-SOC-2007-10-06 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.