Traditional Agricultural Practices and the Sex Ratio Today
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordssex ratio; gender roles; cultural transmission; historical persistence;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-05-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2018-05-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2018-05-28 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-GRO-2018-05-28 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2018-05-28 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp11463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .