Wage Mobility: Do Institutions Make a Difference? A Replication Study Comparing Portugal and the UK
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2004. "Wage Mobility: Do Institutions Make a Difference? A Replication Study Comparing Portugal and the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 4355, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Machin, Stephen, 1996. "Wage Inequality in the UK," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 47-64, Spring.
- Moshe Buchinsky & Jennifer Hunt, 1999. "Wage Mobility In The United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(3), pages 351-368, August.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Portugal, Pedro, 2003.
"Bargained Wages, Wage Drift and the Design of the Wage Setting System,"
IZA Discussion Papers
914, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Portugal, Pedro, 2004. "Bargained Wages, Wage Drift and the Design of the Wage-Setting System," CEPR Discussion Papers 4405, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Pedro Portugal, 2003. "Bargained Wages, Wage Drift and the Design of the Wage Setting System," Working Papers w200318, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- A. R. Cardoso, 2000. "Wage differentials across firms: an application of multilevel modelling," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 343-354.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2006. "Wage mobility: do institutions make a difference?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 387-404, June.
- Santos Raposo, P.M. & van Ours, J.C., 2008.
"How Working Time Reduction Affects Employment and Earnings,"
2008-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Raposo, Pedro & van Ours, Jan C., 2008. "How Working Time Reduction Affects Employment and Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 3723, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordswage dispersion; wage mobility;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.