Wage Mobility: Do Institutions Make a Difference? A Replication Study Comparing Portugal and the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2004. "Wage Mobility: Do Institutions Make a Difference? A Replication Study Comparing Portugal and the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 1086, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Machin, Stephen, 1996. "Wage Inequality in the UK," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 47-64, Spring.
- Moshe Buchinsky & Jennifer Hunt, 1999. "Wage Mobility In The United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(3), pages 351-368, August.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Portugal, Pedro, 2003.
"Bargained Wages, Wage Drift and the Design of the Wage Setting System,"
IZA Discussion Papers
914, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Portugal, Pedro, 2004. "Bargained Wages, Wage Drift and the Design of the Wage-Setting System," CEPR Discussion Papers 4405, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Pedro Portugal, 2003. "Bargained Wages, Wage Drift and the Design of the Wage Setting System," Working Papers w200318, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- A. R. Cardoso, 2000. "Wage differentials across firms: an application of multilevel modelling," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 343-354.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2006. "Wage mobility: do institutions make a difference?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 387-404, June.
- Santos Raposo, P.M. & van Ours, J.C., 2008.
"How Working Time Reduction Affects Employment and Earnings,"
2008-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Raposo, Pedro & van Ours, Jan C., 2008. "How Working Time Reduction Affects Employment and Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 3723, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordswage dispersion; wage mobility;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.