EthniCity of Leisure: A Domains Approach to Ethnic Integration During Free Time Activities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glitz, Albrecht, 2014.
"Ethnic segregation in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 28-40.
- Albrecht Glitz, 2012. "Ethnic Segregation in Germany," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1222, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Glitz, Albrecht, 2012. "Ethnic Segregation in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6841, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tiit Tammaru & Magnus StrÃ¶mgren & Olof StjernstrÃ¶m & Urban Lindgren, 2010. "Learning through Contact? The Effects on Earnings of Immigrant Exposure to the Native Population," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 42(12), pages 2938-2955, December.
- Eva Andersson & John Östh & Bo Malmberg, 2010. "Ethnic segregation and performance inequality in the Swedish school system: a regional perspective," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(11), pages 2674-2686, November.
- Magnus Strömgren & Tiit Tammaru & Alexander Danzer & Maarten Ham & Szymon Marcińczak & Olof Stjernström & Urban Lindgren, 2014. "Factors Shaping Workplace Segregation Between Natives and Immigrants," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(2), pages 645-671, April.
- Tim Schwanen & Mei-Po Kwan, 2012. "Critical spaceâtime geographies," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(9), pages 2043-2048, September.
- van Ham, Maarten & Tammaru, Tiit, 2016. "New Perspectives on Ethnic Segregation over Time and Space: A Domains Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 9663, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aneta Piekut & Philip Rees & Gill Valentine & Marek Kupiszewski, 2012. "Multidimensional diversity in two European cities: thinking beyond ethnicity," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(12), pages 2988-3009, December.
- Tiit Tammaru & Magnus Strömgren & Olof Stjernström & Urban Lindgren, 2010. "Learning through contact? The effects on earnings of immigrant exposure to the native population," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(12), pages 2938-2955, December.
- Kristi Anniste & Tiit Tammaru, 2014. "Ethnic differences in integration levels and return migration intentions," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(13), pages 377-412, February.
- Eva Andersson & John Ã–sth & Bo Malmberg, 2010. "Ethnic Segregation and Performance Inequality in the Swedish School System: A Regional Perspective," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 42(11), pages 2674-2686, November.
- Sean Reardon & John Yun & Tamela Eitle, 2000. "The changing structure of school segregation: Measurement and evidence of multiracial metropolitan-area school segregation, 1989–1995," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 37(3), pages 351-364, August.
- Tiit Tammaru & Maarten Ham, 2016. "New Perspectives on Ethnic Segregation over Time and Space: A Domains Approach," Working Papers id:9352, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordsleisure time; ethnic integration; ethnic segmentation; ethnic segregation; mixed method approach; Estonia;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2016-08-28 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-URE-2016-08-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.