Economic Principles and Incentives: Structure, Management, and Funding of Agricultural Research in the United States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Richard E. Just & Wallace E. Huffman, 1992. "Economic Principles and Incentives: Structure, Management, and Funding of Agricultural Research in the United States," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1101-1108.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deaton, Brady J., 1993. "Grantsmanship And Consulting Policy: Discussion," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 1-5, July.
- Jeremy D. Foltz & Kwansoo Kim & Bradford L. Barham, 2001.
"A Dynamic Count Data Analysis of University Ag-Biotech Patents,"
Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports
056, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Foltz, Jeremy & Kim, Kwansoo & Barham, Bradford, 2001. "A Dynamic Count Data Analysis of University Ag-Biotech Patents," Research Reports 201576, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Foltz, Jeremy D. & Kim, Kwansoo & Barham, Bradford L., 2001. "A Dynamic Count Data Analysis of University Ag-Biotech Patents," Research Reports 25230, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Tiffany Shih & Brian Wright, 2011. "Agricultural Innovation," NBER Chapters, in: Accelerating Energy Innovation: Insights from Multiple Sectors, pages 49-85, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roseboom, Johannes & Rutten, Hans, 1998. "The transformation of the Dutch agricultural research system: An unfinished agenda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1113-1126, June.
- Adelaja, Adesoji O., 1997.
"New Challenges Facing Agricultural and Resource Economics Departments in the Twenty-first Century,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 117-129, October.
- Adelaja, Adesoji O., 1997. "New Challenges Facing Agricultural And Resource Economics Departments In The Twenty-First Century," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 1-13, October.
- Wright, Brian D. & Zilberman, David, 1992. "Agricultural Research Structures in a Changing World," CUDARE Working Papers 198609, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Wright, Brian D., 2012. "Grand missions of agricultural innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1716-1728.
- Materia, V.C. & Pascucci, S. & Kolympiris, C., 2015. "Understanding the selection processes of public research projects in agriculture: The role of scientific merit," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 87-99.
- Just, Richard E. & Huffman, Wallace E., 2009. "The economics of universities in a new age of funding options," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1102-1116, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.