Effects of Risk Perceptions and Other Characteristics of Farmers and Farm Operations on the Adoption of Conservation Tillage Practices
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mazvimavi, Kizito & Twomlow, Steve, 2009. "Socioeconomic and institutional factors influencing adoption of conservation farming by vulnerable households in Zimbabwe," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 101(1-2), pages 20-29, June.
- E. Yaslioglu & S. T. Akkaya Aslan & M. Kirmikil & K. S. Gundogdu & I. Arici, 2009. "Changes in Farm Management and Agricultural Activities and Their Effect on Farmers' Satisfaction from Land Consolidation: The Case of Bursa--Karacabey, Turkey," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 327-340, February.
- Marita Laukkanen & NAUGES CÃ©line, 2009.
"Environmental and production cost impacts of no-till: estimates from observed behavior,"
LERNA Working Papers
09.28.304, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Laukkanen, Marita & Nauges, Celine, 2010. "Environmental and production cost impacts of no-till: Estimates from observed behaviour," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61077, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Laukkanen, Marita & Nauges, Céline, 2009. "Environmental and Production Cost Impact of No-Till: Estimates from Observed Behavior," TSE Working Papers 09-125, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bockstael, N. & Costanza, R. & Strand, I. & Boynton, W. & Bell, K. & Wainger, L., 1995. "Ecological economic modeling and valuation of ecosystems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 143-159, August.
- Sheikh, A. D. & Rehman, T. & Yates, C. M., 2003. "Logit models for identifying the factors that influence the uptake of new `no-tillage' technologies by farmers in the rice-wheat and the cotton-wheat farming systems of Pakistan's Punjab," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 79-95, January.
- Gautam, Tej K. & Bhatta, Dependra, 2017. "Determinants Of Irrigation Technology Adoptions And Production Efficiency In Nepal’S Agricultural Sector," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252856, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Knowler, Duncan & Bradshaw, Ben, 2007. "Farmers' adoption of conservation agriculture: A review and synthesis of recent research," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 25-48, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .