Taste Asymmetries and Trade Patterns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Peeters R., 1999. "A Differentiable Homotopy to Compute Nash Equilibria of n-Person Games," Research Memorandum 038, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- David A. Hennessy & Harvey E. Lapan, 2003.
"Technology Asymmetries, Group Algebra, and Multiplant Cost Minimization,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(1), pages 183-192, January.
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey E., 2003. "Technology Asymmetries, Group Algebra and Multi-Plant Cost Minimization," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5103, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Balasko, Yves, 1990.
"Equivariant general equilibrium theory,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 18-44, October.
- Yves Balasko, 1988. "Equivariant General Equilibrium Theory," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 88.05, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Yves Balasko, 1989. "Equivariant General Equilibrium Theory," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 89.08, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Chambers,Robert G. & Quiggin,John, 2000. "Uncertainty, Production, Choice, and Agency," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785235, March.
- Samuelson, Paul A & Swamy, S, 1974. "Invariant Economic Index Numbers and Canonical Duality: Survey and Synthesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 566-593, September.
More about this item
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- F0 - International Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-09-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .