Equivariant general equilibrium theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Yves Balasko, 1989. "Equivariant General Equilibrium Theory," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 89.08, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Yves Balasko, 1988. "Equivariant General Equilibrium Theory," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 88.05, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cres, Herve & Tvede, Mich, 2001. "Ordering Pareto-optima through majority voting," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 295-325, May.
- David A. Hennessy & Harvey E. Lapan, 2003. "Taste Asymmetries and Trade Patterns," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(28), pages 1-14.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2003:i:28:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aditya Goenka & Stefano Matta, 2008. "Manipulation of endowments and sunspot equilibria," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 36(2), pages 267-282, August.
- Balasko, Yves, 1999. "Markets for Composite Goods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 310-339, October.
- Aditya Goenka, 2004. "Non-Fungibility and Mental Accounting: A Model of Bounded Rationality with Sunspot," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 234, Econometric Society.
- Cres, Herve & Rossi, Isabelle, 2000. "Symmetry breakings in Malinvaud's model with individual risks," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 239-269, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:52:y:1990:i:1:p:18-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.