Re-thinking the ISAE Consumer Survey Processing Procedure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Golinelli & Giuseppe Parigi, 2004. "Consumer Sentiment and Economic Activity: A Cross Country Comparison," Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2004(2), pages 147-170.
- Roberto Golinelli & Giuseppe Parigi, 2005. "Le famiglie italiane e l'introduzione dell'euro: storia di uno shock annunciato," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 201-226.
- Malgarini, Marco & Margani, Patrizia, 2005.
"Psychology, consumer sentiment and household expenditures: a disaggregated analysis,"
42443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Malgarini & Patrizia Margani, 2005. "Psychology, consumer sentiment and household expenditures: a disaggregated analysis," ISAE Working Papers 58, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriele, Stefania & Martelli, Bianca Maria & Raitano, Michele, 2009. "How dark is the night: the consumers’ mood coping with the crisis.Evidences from ISAE Consumer Survey," MPRA Paper 16289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefania GABRIELE & Bianca Maria MARTELLI & Michele RAITANO, 2009. "How Dark Is The Night: The Consumersï¿½ Mood Coping With The Crisis. Evidences From Isae Consumer Survey," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(3(9)_Fall).
- Enrico Giovannini & Marco Malgarini & Raffaella Sonego, 2015. "What do Italian consumers know about Economic Data? Evidence from the Istat Consumer Survey," Rivista di statistica ufficiale, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY), vol. 17(3), pages 25-47.
- Giovannini, Enrico & Malgarini, Marco, 2012. "What do Italian consumers know about Economic Data? An analysis based on the ISTAT Consumers Survey," MPRA Paper 54125, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsComplex sample design; weighting; calibration; post-stratification; non-responses.;
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isa:wpaper:92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Rossetti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/istgvit.html .