Population Contributions to Global Income Inequality: A Fuller Account
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenny, Charles, 2005. "Why Are We Worried About Income? Nearly Everything that Matters is Converging," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2003. "Beyond income: convergence in living standards, big time," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 275-296, September.
- Deininger, Klaus & Squire, Lyn, 1996.
"A New Data Set Measuring Income Inequality,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 10(3), pages 565-591, September.
- Klaus Deininger & Lyn Squire, 1996. "A New Data Set Measuring Income Inequality," CEMA Working Papers 512, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Hongyi Li & Lyn Squire & Tao Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 1999. "A Data Set on Income Distribution," CEMA Working Papers 575, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- World Bank, 2009. "World Development Indicators 2009," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4367.
- Decancq, Koen & Decoster, André & Schokkaert, Erik, 2009.
"The Evolution of World Inequality in Well-being,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 11-25, January.
- Koen Decancq & André Decoster & Erik Schokkaert, 2007. "The evolution of World inequality in Well-being," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0704, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- DECANCK, Koen & DECOSTER, André & SCHOOKAERT, Erik, 2009. "The evolution of world inequality in well-being," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2140, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2006. "The World Distribution of Income: Falling Poverty and … Convergence, Period," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 351-397.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2001. "The disturbing 'rise' of global income inequality," Economics Working Papers 616, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2002.
- Zhao Kai, 2011.
"Social Security, Differential Fertility, and the Dynamics of the Earnings Distribution,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-31, August.
- Kai Zhao, 2009. "Social Security, Differential Fertility, and the Dynamics of the Earnings Distribution," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20091, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Peter Svedberg, 2004. "World Income Distribution: Which Way?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 1-32.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographic transitions; population size; age structure; decomposition; global inequality; population growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:cepswp:2013-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library and Documentation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .