The AI Techno-Economic Segment Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hubertus Bardt, 2017. "Autonomous Driving — a Challenge for the Automotive Industry," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 52(3), pages 171-177, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Roy, Vincent & Vertesy, Daniel & Damioli, Giacomo, 2019. "AI and Robotics Innovation: a Sectoral and Geographical Mapping using Patent Data," GLO Discussion Paper Series 433, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Sofia Samoili & Montserrat Lopez Cobo & Emilia Gomez & Giuditta De Prato & Fernando Martinez-Plumed & Blagoj Delipetrev, 2020. "AI Watch. Defining Artificial Intelligence. Towards an operational definition and taxonomy of artificial intelligence," JRC Working Papers JRC118163, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Righi, Riccardo & Samoili, Sofia & López Cobo, Montserrat & Vázquez-Prada Baillet, Miguel & Cardona, Melisande & De Prato, Giuditta, 2020. "The AI techno-economic complex System: Worldwide landscape, thematic subdomains and technological collaborations," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(6).
- Giacomo Damioli & Vincent Van Roy & Daniel Vertesy, 2021. "The impact of artificial intelligence on labor productivity," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 11(1), pages 1-25, March.
- DE NIGRIS Sarah & CRAGLIA Massimo & NEPELSKI Daniel & HRADEC Jiri & GOMEZ-GONZALES Emilio & GOMEZ GUTIERREZ Emilia & VAZQUEZ-PRADA BAILLET Miguel & RIGHI Riccardo & DE PRATO Giuditta & LOPEZ COBO Mont, 2020. "AI Watch : AI Uptake in Health and Healthcare, 2020," JRC Working Papers JRC122675, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Liao, Peng & Tang, Tie-Qiao & Wang, Tao & Zhang, Jian, 2019. "A car-following model accounting for the driving habits," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 525(C), pages 108-118.
- Sofia Samoili & Riccardo Righi & Melisande Cardona & Montserrat Lopez-Cobo & Miguel Vazquez-Prada Baillet & Giuditta De-Prato, 2020. "TES analysis of AI Worldwide Ecosystem in 2009-2018," JRC Working Papers JRC120106, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsTES; TECHNO ECONOMIC SEGMENT; AI; ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE; PREDICT; ICT R&D; DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION ; DIGITAL ECONOMY; INNOVATION;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BIG-2019-12-16 (Big Data)
- NEP-ICT-2019-12-16 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-PAY-2019-12-16 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc118071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Publication Officer (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.