Le concept de Business Model au travers de la littérature
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jacques Arlotto & Jean-Michel Sahut & Frédéric Teulon, 2011. "Le concept de Business Model au travers de la littérature," Post-Print hal-00771824, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gagnon, Stephane, 2003. "E-business Model Innovation and Capability Building," WIDER Working Paper Series 040, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Morris, Michael & Schindehutte, Minet & Allen, Jeffrey, 2005. "The entrepreneur's business model: toward a unified perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 726-735, June.
- Henry Chesbrough & Richard S. Rosenbloom, 2002. "The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation's technology spin-off companies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 529-555, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-536 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-517 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-501 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-520 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-532 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2014-05-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2014-05-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SBM-2014-05-04 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.