Automobile Pollution Control in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eskeland, Gunnar S, 1994. "A Presumptive Pigovian Tax: Complementing Regulation to Mimic an Emissions Fee," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 8(3), pages 373-394, September.
- Matthew E. Kahn, 1996. "New Evidence on Trends in Vehicle Emissions," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(1), pages 183-196, Spring.
- Innes, Robert, 1996. "Regulating Automobile Pollution under Certainty, Competition, and Imperfect Information," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 219-239, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grieg-Gran, Maryanne, 2000. "Fiscal Incentives for Biodiversity Conservation: The ICMS Ecologico in Brazil," Discussion Papers 24135, International Institute for Environment and Development, Environmental Economics Programme.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2015-05-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-05-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2015-05-02 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipe:ipetds:0086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabio Schiavinatto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipeaabr.html .