Income inequality, growth and elite taxation in Brazil: new evidence combining survey and fiscal data, 2001?2015
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Blanchet & Juliette Fournier & Thomas Piketty, 2017.
"Generalized Pareto Curves : Theory and Applications,"
201703, World Inequality Lab.
- Blanchet, Thomas & Fournier, Juliette & Piketty, Thomas, 2017. "Generalized Pareto Curves: Theory and Applications," CEPR Discussion Papers 12404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gobetti, SŽrgio Wulff & Orair, Rodrigo Oct‡vio, 2017.
"Taxation and distribution of income in Brazil: new evidence from personal income tax data,"
Brazilian Journal of Political Economy,
Brazilian Journal of Political Economy (Brazil), vol. 37(2), April-Jun.
- Sérgio Wulff Gobetti & Rodrigo Octávio Orair, 2015. "Taxation and distribution of income in Brazil: new evidence from personal income tax data," One Pager 312, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Sérgio Wulff Gobetti & Rodrigo Octávio Orair, 2016. "Taxation and distribution of income in Brazil: new evidence from personal income tax data," Working Papers 136, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Sean Higgins & Claudiney Pereira, 2014. "The Effects of Brazilâ€™s Taxation and Social Spending on the Distribution of Household Income," Public Finance Review, , vol. 42(3), pages 346-367, May.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome; inequality; growth; elite; taxation; Brazil; new evidence; combining; survey; fiscal data; 2001; 2015;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2018-05-21 (Central & South America)
- NEP-PBE-2018-05-21 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.