Changing income inequality and panel income changes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Duval Hernández, Robert & Fields, Gary S. & Jakubson, George H., 2015. "Changing Income Inequality and Panel Income Changes," IZA Discussion Papers 9022, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Cowell, Frank, 2011. "Measuring Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780199594047.
- Wodon, Quentin & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2006. "Convergence forward and backward?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 47-51, July.
- Furceri, Davide, 2005. "[beta] and [sigma]-convergence: A mathematical relation of causality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 212-215, November.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Changing Income Inequality and Panel Income Changes
by maximorossi in NEP-LTV blog on 2015-06-04 18:51:27
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Savage, 2016. "Poorest Made Poorer? Decomposing income losses at the bottom of the income distribution during the Great Recession," Papers WP528, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
KeywordsIncome inequality; economic mobility.;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inq:inqwps:ecineq2015-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Ana Lugo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecineea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.