The Deluge of debt: Under-standing the financial needs of poor households
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parhi Smita & Sriram M S, 2004. "Financial Status of Rural Poor: A Study in Udaipur District," IIMA Working Papers WP2004-02-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Orlanda Ruthven, 2002. "Money mosaics: financial choice and strategy in a West Delhi squatter settlement," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 249-271.
- Navaneetham K & M Kabir & C S Krishnakumar, 2009.
"Morbidity Patterns In Kerala: Levels and Determinants,"
- K. Navaneetham & M.Kabir & C.S Krishnakumar, 2009. "Morbidity patterns in Kerala: Levels and determinants," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 411, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
More about this item
KeywordsPoor households; Financial inclusion; SHG; Kerala; Moneylender;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:cdswpp:412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdsacin.html .