The Deluge of debt: Under-standing the financial needs of poor households
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Orlanda Ruthven, 2002. "Money mosaics: financial choice and strategy in a West Delhi squatter settlement," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 249-271.
- Navaneetham K & M Kabir & C S Krishnakumar, 2009.
"Morbidity Patterns In Kerala: Levels and Determinants,"
- K. Navaneetham & M.Kabir & C.S Krishnakumar, 2009. "Morbidity patterns in Kerala: Levels and determinants," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 411, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Parhi Smita & Sriram M S, 2004. "Financial Status of Rural Poor: A Study in Udaipur District," IIMA Working Papers WP2004-02-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
KeywordsPoor households; Financial inclusion; SHG; Kerala; Moneylender;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:cdswpp:412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdsacin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.