Coping with globalisation: Public R & D projects in telecommunications technologies in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sunil Mani, 2006. "Coping with Globalisation: Public R&D Projects in Telecommunications Technologies in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:741, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mani, Sunil, 2003. "Deregulation, Entry of MNCs, Public Technology Procurement and Innovation Capability in India's Telecommunications Equipment Industry," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 1, United Nations University - INTECH.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajah Rasiah & Thiruchelvam Kanagasundram & Keun Lee, 2011. "Introduction: Governance and coordination modes in driving innovation and learning," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 135-141, April.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation capability; R&D policy; telecommunications; equipment industry; telecom software exports; public technology procurement; Brazil; India and Korea;
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:cdswpp:364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdsacin.html .