Gender Inequality and Economic Growth: Evidence from Industry-Level Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osama H. M. Hassan & Abu Elnasr E. Sobaih & Ibrahim A. Elshaer, 2022. "The Impact of Women’s Empowerment on Their Entrepreneurship Intention in the Saudi Food Industry," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 15(12), pages 1-14, December.
- Han Dongcheng & Kong Fanbo & Wang Zixun, 2021. "Gender identity and relative income within household: Evidence from China," Papers 2110.08723, arXiv.org.
- Serap Bedir Kara & Aysegul Coskun, 2020. "The Impact of Gender Inequalities in Education on Income Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)," Eurasian Journal of Social Sciences, Eurasian Publications, vol. 8(4), pages 148-162.
- Nguyen, Canh Phuc, 2021. "Gender equality and economic complexity," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 45(4).
- Cuong Viet Nguyen, 2022. "The Impact of Joint Land Titling: Evidence from Vietnam," European Journal of Business Science and Technology, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 8(2), pages 127-142.
- Nguyen, Canh Phuc, 2022. "Uncertainty and gender inequality: A global investigation," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 31-47.
More about this item
KeywordsWP; female share; gender composition; benchmark country; country-industry observation; economic growth; economic development; gender inequality; employment data; industry level; external finance dependence; value-added share; Women; Employment; Global;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEN-2021-01-25 (Gender)
- NEP-GRO-2021-01-25 (Economic Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:2020/119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Akshay Modi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.