Report NEP-GRO-2021-01-25This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GRO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anastasia Litina & Èric Roca Fernández, 2020. "Celestial enlightenment: eclipses, curiosity and economic development among pre-modern ethnic groups [Working Papers / Documents de travail]," Working Papers halshs-03044843, HAL.
- Ahmad, Zofia & Chicoine, Luke, 2021. "Silk Roads to Riches: Persistence Along an Ancient Trade Network," MPRA Paper 105146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ata Can Bertay & Ljubica Dordevic & Can Sever, 2020. "Gender Inequality and Economic Growth: Evidence from Industry-Level Data," IMF Working Papers 2020/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Rigas, Nikos & Kounetas, Konstantinos, 2021. "The Role of temperature, Precipitation and CO2 emissions on Countries’ Economic Growth and Productivity," MPRA Paper 104727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gay, Victor, 2021. "The Legacy of the Missing Men: The Long-Run Impact of World War I on Female Labor Force Participation," TSE Working Papers 21-1173, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Nomaler, Önder & Spinola, Danilo & Verspagen, Bart, 2021. "R&D-based Economic Growth in a Supermultiplier Model," CAFE Working Papers 9, Centre for Applied Finance and Economics (CAFE), Birmingham City Business School, Birmingham City University.
- Deepankar Basu, 2020. "Revisiting India’s Growth Transitions," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2020-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Uddin, Godwin, 2021. "A critique of modern theories of trade," MPRA Paper 105194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khuong Vu & Simplice A. Asongu, 2020. "Backwardness Advantage and Economic Growth in the Information Age: A Cross-Country Empirical Study," Research Africa Network Working Papers 20/047, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Guzi, Martin & Kahanec, Martin & Ulceluse, Magdalena M., 2021. "Europe's migration experience and its effects on economic inequality," GLO Discussion Paper Series 757, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Elizabeth Gooch & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Bauyrzhan Yedgenov, 2021. "The Role of Historical Malaria in Institutions and Contemporary Economic Development," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper2101, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Deepankar Basu & Manya Budhiraja, 2020. "What to Make of the Kaldor-Verdoorn Law?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2020-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Paul, Uttam Chandra, 2020. "The Causal Relationship between Private Sector Credit Growth and Economic Growth in Bangladesh: Use of Toda-Yamamoto Granger Causality test in VAR Model," MPRA Paper 104476, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Dec 2020.
- Mr. Subir Lall & Mr. Li Zeng, 2020. "Intangible Investment and Low Inflation: A Framework and Some Evidence," IMF Working Papers 2020/190, International Monetary Fund.