On the theory of credit cooperatives: equity and onlending in a multi- tier system: a concept paper
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Separation of Ownership and Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 301-325, June.
- Rasmusen, Eric, 1988. "Mutual Banks and Stock Banks," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(2), pages 395-421, October.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1990. "Peer Monitoring and Credit Markets," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 4(3), pages 351-366, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kibrom A. ABAY & Bethelhem KORU & Gashaw Tadesse ABATE & Guush BERHANE, 2019.
"How Should Rural Financial Cooperatives Be Best Organized? Evidence From Ethiopia,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 187-215, March.
- Abay, Kibrom A. & Koru, Bethlehem & Abate, Gashaw T. & Berhane, Guush, 2017. "How should rural financial cooperatives be best organized? Evidence from Ethiopia," ESSP working papers 100, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
Keywordscredit cooperative; credit system; management; developing countries; bibliography; illustration; questionnaire; statistical table; coopérative de crédit; système de crédit; gestion; pays en développement; bibliographie; illustration; questionnaire; tableau statistique; cooperativa de crédito; sistema de créditos; administración; países en desarrollo; bibliografía; ilustración; cuestionario; cuadros estadísticos;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:993121643402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.