Labour policy and fertility in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Kasarda, 1971. "Economic structure and fertility: A comparative analysis," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 8(3), pages 307-317, August.
- Mahar K. Mangahas, 1974.
"Income Inequality in the Philippines: A Decomposition Analysis,"
UP School of Economics Discussion Papers
197415, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Mangahas M., 1975. "Income inequality in the Philippines; a decomposition analysis," ILO Working Papers 991583233402676, International Labour Organization.
- Nadia Youssef, 1971. "Social structure and the female labor force: The case of women workers in muslim Middle Eastern countries," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 8(4), pages 427-439, November.
- Bemard Rosen & Alan Simmons, 1971. "Industrialization, family and fertility: A structural-psychological analysis of the Brazilian case," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 8(1), pages 49-69, February.
- Jose Encarnacion, Jr., 1973. "Fertility and Labor Force Participation : Philippines 1968," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 197313, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Charles Hohm, 1975. "Social security and fertility: An international perspective," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 12(4), pages 629-644, November.
- J. Stycos & Robert Weller, 1967. "Female working roles and fertility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 4(1), pages 210-217, March.
More about this item
KeywordsWEP pub; labour policy; fertility; developing countries; WEP; research project; population; employment; literature survey; bibliography; pub PME; politique du travail; fécondité; pays en développement; PME; projet de recherche; population; emploi; revue de littérature; bibliographie; pub PME; política laboral; fecundidad; países en desarrollo; PME; proyecto de investigación; población; empleo; artículo bibliográfico; bibliografía;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:991652043402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.