Fertility and Labor Force Participation : Philippines 1968
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tyson LA., 1975. "Yugoslav firm: theory and reality. Investment decision-making in the Yugoslav self-managed enterprise," ILO Working Papers 991635343402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:159897 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ridker RG. & Nordberg OS., 1976. "Labour policy and fertility in developing countries," ILO Working Papers 991652043402676, International Labour Organization.
- Peek P., 1975. "Simultaneous equations model of household behaviour," ILO Working Papers 991680893402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:163534 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peek P., 1975. "Family composition and married female employment; the case of Chile," ILO Working Papers 991598973402676, International Labour Organization.
- Rene Wery & Garry Rodgers, 1980. "Endogenising Demographic Variables in Demo -Economic Models. The Bachue Experience," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 19(3), pages 181-210.
- Kelley AC. & Lillydahl J., 1976. "Re-examination of the concept of economic dependency," ILO Working Papers 991684703402676, International Labour Organization.
- Bryan Boulier & Mark Rosenzweig, 1978. "Age, biological factors, and socioeconomic determinants of fertility: A new measure of cumulative fertility for use in the empirical analysis of family size," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 15(4), pages 487-497, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phs:dpaper:197313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reuben T. Campos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seupdph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.